6 Skin Care Tips for the Dry Winter Season from Abigail Zsenai
Nov 30, 2015 01:55PM
● By Ryan Frisch
to help prevent dehydrated, dry, flaky, inflamed skin this winter season:
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water over the sink gently (as opposed to in the shower with scorching hot water).
2. Clean your face with a sulfate-free, chemical-free, gentle facial cleanser instead of bar soap.
3. Use a humidifier in your home or office to put moisture back into the air.
4. Apply both a facial oil and moisturizer day and night specialized for your individual skin type.
5. Drink more water than usual to keep hydrated.
6. Exfoliate two to three times per week at home and receive a professional exfoliation with a licensed esthetician at the start of each new season to prepare the skin for the change in humidity levels.
Please contact Abigail
at Facials on the Green with any questions at (802) 280-5892 or by email at