The Woodstock Winter Farmer’s Market Is Open
Nov 09, 2017 08:21PM ● Published by Linda Ditch
Winter market organizer Anne Dean says those in November and December will feature lots of holiday crafts and gifts. “This year we are hosting the Ski Runners Wreath Sale and will have wreaths available from November 18 through our December markets.”
While the participating vendors vary each week, below is a list of those currently signed up to sell at the market. You can contact individual vendors (most have websites or social media sites) to make sure they’ll be set up for your visit.
- Lisa Burrell, Happy Valley Farm: gluten-free products, maple syrup products, eggs, baked beans
- (New) Karen Chalom: art prints and cards
- Coleman Coburn, Fresh Roots Farm: organic vegetables
- Anne Dean, Heron’s Roost Farm: organic herbal teas, kimchi, Aches No More paste, chutneys
- (New) Carol Drew: quilts, afghans, holiday decorations
- (New) Douglas Gibson: hand-carved wooden utensils.
- Heather Kennedy: honey, jams, pickles, dried mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes
- Alice Lamson, Foxx Farm: baked goods, eggs, syrup, vegetables
- (New) Mercy Menitove: handmade silver jewelry
- (New) Dennis O’Connell, Depalo Coffee: roasted coffee beans and hot coffee
- Dory Rice and Kate Olgiati, Flying Penguin Bakery: focaccia, bread, rolls, cookies, tarts, wood boxes and accessories, marmalades, and hand-painted notecards
- (New) Ski Runners wreath sale, sizes 12–48 inches
- Tina Tuckerman: syrup, soap, jams, pickles, goat’s milk body products
- Corey Barr: pillow cases
Stop by the Woodstock Farmers' Market at the Masonic Hall, 30 Pleasant Street.