Throw the Ultimate Super Bowl Party with the Ultimate Snack Stadium & More
Jan 29, 2018 01:14PM ● Published by Erin Frisch
Planning a party can be stressful but if you plan ahead and have everything all figured out beforehand you won't have to stress during the game (well unless you're stressing about your team).
Here are some ideas & tips:
- Buy paper products (less clean up) paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, even a paper or plastic football themed tablecloth.
- Buy decorations beforehand, balloons, team colors, flags, colored straws etc.
- Prep as much food as possible the night before, make all your dips and put in fridge that way when it comes time to serve or heat up you're ready to go. If your making a fun festive football cake make it the night before.
- Don't forget the Ice! One step that many people forget is the ice, make sure you buy plenty for your guest and place in a bucket in your kitchen that way guest can help themselves.
- Tell your guest to arrive 15-30 minutes before game time, that way you can greet everyone, get everyone settled and you don't miss the start of the game.
- Place all your food on a fun decorated table 5 minutes before everyone arrives and tell all your guest to help themselves.
We hope you all have an awesome Super Bowl 52! Whether you're going out, staying in, or just looking forward to eating and being merry, we hope you have a great time!
Build The Ultimate Super Bowl Snack Stadium | Delish
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Hot Pizza Dip
9 Party Rings
3 Ingredient Appetizers
Gourmet Slider Bar Snack Stadium for the Super Bowl
8 Game Day Appetizers