Enjoy a Seasonal Favorite at Simon Pearce Restaurant, Voted One of “America’s Most Romantic Restaurants”Jul 16, 2021 12:48PM ● By v
Photo From Simon Pearce Website.
Known for serving refined American meals in a restored 19th-century mill overlooking a waterfall belonging to the Ottauquechee River, Simon Pearce Bar & Restaurant is a favorite among locals and visitors.
The culinary team focuses on creating exciting dishes featuring fresh and local farm-to-table ingredients. The restaurant has partnered with several Vermont farmers to feature local flavors mixed with global influences.
The business has evolved from its Irish roots and has incorporated techniques and flavors from country French, Italian, and Asian regions. Signature dishes include its Sesame Seared Chicken and Horseradish Crusted Cod.
The private dining room can fully accommodate up to 70 guests for a seated lunch or dinner celebration. Standing parties with up to 100 guests for hors d’oeuvres and cocktails are also welcome. Simon Pearce features an extensive selection of fine wines from around the world.
The restaurant has been voted one of “America’s Most Romantic Restaurants” by Travel and Leisure and recipient of the Wine Spectator “Best Award of Excellence.” A few of the restaurant’s seasonal favorites – and available this summer – include:
- FAROE ISLAND SALMON served with Brussel sprouts and fingerling potato hash, crispy Brussel sprouts leaves, lemon, and garlic mustard cream, reduced apple cider
- STUFFED & ROASTED SQUASH served with hen of the wood mushrooms, freekeh, sage + manchego, fire-roasted tomato sauce
- MAPLE BRINED SEA SCALLOPS with fingerling potato and maitake mushrooms, snap peas and pancetta, lemon and mustard cream sauce, tomato and spring garlic jam
- NEW YORK SIRLOIN served with Yukon potato puree, roasted sunchokes, marinated tomatoes, cipollini onions, bourbon cream
- CHEVRE AND RICOTTA AGNOLOTTI with spring mushrooms, asparagus, sweet peas, Pernod and pea emulsion, Grana Padano
The restaurant also provides cocktails to go! You can Place orders online, Wednesday–Sunday. Order Pickup is from 5:30–8 p.m.
Orange Curacao, Orgeat Almond syrup, Lime juice
16 oz mason jar
WHISTLEPIG “ORANGE FASHIONED”
Rye, maple orange syrup
A great offer that serves 4 cocktails
*Comes with a branded WhistlePig Glass Flask
Simon Pearce Restaurant is open Wednesday-Sunday. Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Menus, and ordering can be found online. The restaurant is also taking lunch and dinner orders to go. Reservations are now limited to accommodate 50% capacity and can be made at www.simonpearce.com or by calling 802-295-1470.