4th Annual White Mountains Crush Festival
Crush grapes and make wine at Seven Birches Winery
The 4th Annual White Mountains Crush Festival celebrates the end of the harvest season, and the start of the winemaking season on this one special weekend. Stomp grapes, sample wine, learn from our winemakers, and eat your heart out. Join us October 25th – 27th at our winery, located at the RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain for a weekend of grape stomping, wine tasting, winemaker tours, wine education workshops, celebrations and more. Everyone always asks us if we crush our grapes like Lucy did in her famous skit on TV. The short answer is… Yes we do, at our White Mountains Crush Festival aka “CRUSH” event. We need your help (kind of) in stomping these grapes and starting the winemaking season.
Friday, October 25, 2019
- 7pm – 9pm Atrium Wine Bar Cocktail Welcome Mixer
Saturday, October 26, 2019 9am Educational Workshop #1 TBD
- 10am, 11am, & 12pm Meet the Winemakers Tour & Barrel Tasting
- 11am Educational Workshop #2 – “Old world wine, new world fruit”
- 12pm – 4pm Grape Stomping “I Love Lucy” style.
- 12pm – 3pm Stompers Picnic, Lunch Provided
- 1pm – 4pm Winemakers’ Wine Tasting in the Winery
- 6pm Wine Dinner
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- 10am Educational Workshop #3 TBD
Date & Time
Weekly on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday
Oct 25, 2019 through Oct 27, 2019
Seven Birches Winery 22 South Mountain Drive Lincoln 03251 NH US https://www.woodstockmagazine.com/businesses/nh-lincoln-seven-birches-winery
Ticket prices vary.