2nd Annual Plunge For The Park Fundraiser
Fundraiser For The Lin-Wood Skate Park
Before the heat kicks in this summer, take a teeth-chattering plunge into RiverWalk’s 168,000-gallon lagoon pool to benefit the Lin-Wood Skate Park. It’s a feel-good event that is sure to take your breath away. (But don’t worry, you’ll get it back at the post-plunge warm-up party.)
The Plunge: Take a leap of freezin’ faith as you jump into 168,000 gallons of ice cold water. This quite-cold opening of the RiverWalk’s pool will benefit the Lin-Wood Skate Park and how you get in is all up to you – wade, belly flop, cannonball – it’s your choice. The quicker you get in, the quicker you can grab a prize. Scattered at the bottom of the pool will be prizes. Dive deep and you’ll come up big.
$30 Donation | All Ages. All proceeds benefit the Lin-Wood Skate Park. Includes a free Plunge towel, use of the outdoor heated pool at the RiverWalk for the remainder of the day, plus hot chocolate, donuts, and coffee at the post-plunge party.
- 10:30am: Check-In Poolside at RiverWalk
- 11:00am Adults Plunge (18 & over)
- 11:30am: Kids Plunge (17 & under) required to have a guardian or parent present at the event.
- 12:00pm: Post-Plunge Warm Up Party
- Spectators: If you’re not cold-blooded, you're welcome to come and support the Lin-Wood Skate Park and cheer on your freezing-cold friends & family.
- Post-Plunge Warm Up Party: Plungers can chill out and warm up in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub at the RiverWalk. Hot chocolate, coffee, and donuts will be served and the fire pits will be roaring.
- Sign Up Here: http://linwoodskatepark.com/events/
Date & Time
May 11, 2019