Quechee, Woodstock, Hartford & Pomfret Homes for Sale: Wrap Around Porch, Fenced Pastures, 6 Person Hot Tubs & More
Jan 27, 2016 03:30PM
● By Erin Frisch
1. 759 Fairbanks Turn, Quechee, VT, 05059($570,000) Four bedrooms with 3.5 Baths, recently remodeled Master Bath and Newly landscaped grounds. 2 Car garage with additional storage. Front porch screened Gazebo, fully screened-in back deck. Integrated audio system, beautiful stone fireplace, security system, 6 person hot tub on back deck & much more. Call 802.295.5295 Also available for rent.
2. 4445 South road, Woodstock, VT 05091($669,000) A generously proportioned residence, in a highly desirable South Woodstock equestrian location. Fenced pasture and fields that offer a pleasing combination of privacy, for the residence, and accessibility for horses. The property includes a private pond and an attractive small barn. The approach to the residence is up a graceful private drive through pasture on either side. With some easily visualized updating, the traditional residence could once again be one of the showplace properties of South Woodstock. This wonderful estate property is offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years.
3. 1054 W Woodstock Road, Woodstock, VT 05091
($399,000) The Carriage House c1865 Victorian Farmhouse near the edge of Woodstock village. The main house has a classic wrap around porch, formal foyer, spacious dining room and parlour with gleaming wood floors, tin ceilings and elegant period detail. Features include a wonderful chef's kitchen with top-of-the line appliances, 8 well-appointed guest rooms, each with private bath. The renovated, attached barn now houses a roomy, sun-filled private master suite/Inn keeper's accommodation with soaring cathedral ceilings, loft office and private deck, easily converted into a separate rental unit.Currently operating as a B&B, but the possibilities are endless!
4. 66 Remember Baker Lane, Hartford, VT 05059
($429,000) Beautifully constructed contemporary priced substantially below assessed value. Main level consists of a delightful gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets and cherry flooring. Off the kitchen is a lovely sun room with a gas stove. An open concept, 1st floor has the dining room leading into a cathedral living room, stone fireplace with cherry hardwood flooring throughout. Sliding doors off the dining room lead to an over sized deck for all your seasonal activities.Upstairs consists of 2 guest bedrooms, each with full bathrooms! Spacious loft area w/natural light allows for many uses. Lower, unfinished basement area allows for any additional finished space needed. Central Air Conditioning and Forced Hot Air heat give you all the comforts of home--This is an exceptional value and in move in condition. A quality home throughout!
5. 1933 Stage Road, Pomfret, VT 05067
($199,000) Located in the hamlet of South Pomfret just a stone's throw from the Teago General Store and Suicide Six Ski Area and minutes to the Prosper Valley School and Woodstock Village Green, this expanded Cape offers an acre of open, flat and very usable land that borders the Barnard Brook. With oak and maple floors in the main rooms on the first floor, a first floor master bedroom and a spacious three season porch, this home offers tremendous potential at a terrific price.
All pictures are cutesy of realtor.com.