5 Ways to Ring in the New Year in Killington
Dec 21, 2017 01:31PM
● By Linda Ditch
- Kids New Year’s Eve Party, Killington ART Garage, 2841 Killington Road, Killington, VT, 4 to 8:30 pm: The fun starts with creating party hats and noisemakers, followed by a dinner next door at Killington Diner. Finally, at 8 pm, there will be a ball drop to celebrate 2018. Tickets are $40 per person and include all materials, instructions, and dinner (drinks and tip not included). Reservations are required. Purchase your ticket online (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kids-new-years-eve-party-tickets-41246077127?aff=es2) or call (802) 422-8844.
- NYE at The Foundry at Summit Pond, 63 Summit Path, (802) 422-5335, www.foundrykillington.com: Food specials, champagne toast, and fireworks are just some of the fun planned for the evening. There will also be live music from Jamie’s Junk Show. The fun lasts from 9 pm to 1 am. Tickets are on sale on the website.
- The Wobbly Barn New Year’s Eve Party, 2229 Killington Road (802) 422-6171, www.wobblybarn.com: The evening will feature Monster Energy’s DJ Prime, a nationally syndicated DJ from NYC who has been featured at Giants Stadium and on MTV. Advance purchase tickets are $60. The restaurant will be open normal hours, starting at 4:40 pm. Dining at the restaurant on NYE does not give you admission to the nightclub. Tickets are available on the website.
- Winter Wonderland New Year’s Eve Party with Chad Hollister, Liquid Art Coffeehouse, and Eatery, 37 Miller Brook Road (802) 422-ARTS, liquidartvt.com: This event has a $50 entry fee that includes live music, a champagne toast, and light snacks. Stop in to purchase tickets or go to the website.
- Red Clover Inn and Restaurant New Year’s Eve Dinner and Celebration, 7 Woodward Road, Mendon, VT (802) 775-2290, www.redcoverinn.com: Festivities include a champagne toast, gourmet four-course prix fixe menu, and live jazz with the Glendon Ingalls Red Clover Inn trio until midnight. Seating begins at 6 pm and ends at 9:30 pm. Price is $95 per person. Reservations are required. Call for reservations and visit the website to see the evening’s menu.
How are you celebrating New Years this year?